If you're a fan of boots, you've probably already discovered that they can be worn year-round. But if you want to be a true fashionista, then it's important to know how to pair your custom leather boots with the rest of your outfit. Fortunately for us all, there are plenty of ways to do this! Here are five tips for pairing your leather boots with other pieces in your closet:
1. Wear Your Leather Boots with a Leather Belt
A leather belt is a great way to add a little edge to your outfit. You can wear one with casual outfits or dressy outfits, jeans, khakis, and chinos.
There are many different types of belts available today: leather belts have been around for years but now there are also rubberized ones that look like leather but aren't as heavy or stiff; woven nylon webbing belts that have become popular as well; even fabric belts that look like they could be made out of denim. However, if you want something simple yet stylish then opt for the traditional real deal option when choosing which kind of belt will go best with those new custom boots you just got.
2. Wear Your Leather Boots with Jeans
- Jeans are a popular choice for pairing with leather boots. There are many different styles of jeans, including skinny, bootcut, and straight leg. You can also choose from dark wash or light wash denim to get the look that you want.
- Colors such as indigo blue and black are great options for pairing with any type of leather boot - whether it's brown or black.
- Materials such as denim can be worn in different weights depending on how warm you need them to be in the winter months (and if you're looking for something more substantial than cotton).
3. Wear Your Leather Boots with Black or Plain-Colored Shirts
- Wear a plain shirt. A plain shirt is a perfect way to show off your new leather boots and other statement pieces, as it will help them stand out. Wearing a solid-colored shirt is also an easy way to pair your outfit with different colors of jeans or pants without being too matchy-matchy.
- Matching doesn't have to mean monochromatic. Try wearing one color on top and another on the bottom. It's okay if they don't match exactly because you're not trying for perfection here (and who wants perfection anyway?). If you choose this route, make sure that both pieces are in similar shades so that they look intentional rather than random.
4. Wear Your Leather Boots with Fancy Tops
If you're looking to wear your boots with a fancy top, here are some tips:
- Wear a fancy top with your leather boots. This is the best way to show off your shoes and look stylish at the same time!
- Don't wear heavy materials like wool or denim jeans with leather shoes because they'll make them look clunky. Instead, opt for lighter fabrics like cotton and silk--they'll complement each other nicely while still keeping the outfit light enough so that it doesn't overpower the footwear.
Pairing your custom leather boots with your outfit is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Wearing your custom leather boots with a leather belt is the easiest way to go. Leather belts are made from the same material as your boots, so they'll match perfectly! You can also wear them with jeans or black or plain-colored shirts. Try pairing them with fancy tops like blouses and dresses if you want something more formal that still matches well with your favorite pair of custom leather shoes.
The best part about pairing your custom leather boots in this way? It's easy! All it takes is one look at our website for inspiration on how to make sure everything goes together perfectly every time.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to pair your custom leather boots with your outfit. With these five tips, you'll be able to look great in no time at all!